Tuesday, June 7, 2011

WOW it's been so LONG! :)


Well It's almost been a whole YEAR since my last post!  So much has happened I know I won't be able to remember it all!  Our Tay-bug is now 5 years old!  I know right?  I have a 5 year old?!?  Crazy!  She just finished her dance recital last week and now we are on to T-Ball and tumbling for the summer!  She is one busy girl, and I LOVE this age.  She will start Kindergarten in the fall (Tear!)  It's just so crazy how time flies.  Justin and I are still running, but my new passion is cycling!  I haven't gotten a bike yet, but I do the spin classes at the gym they are so fun!  I for sure want a bike though... Hopefully for my birthday!  We are just livin' and lovin' life right now!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

wow a kindergartner! And you're so young still! Crazy, I know it will be weird when I get there.

Ryan and Heidi said...

Yay! Another post! Such an adorable family you guys are:) Let's get together soon!!