Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bailey and Bridger

<>
Bailey
Bridger
Bailey and Bridger are here!  They were born on August 12th and have finally gotten home!  Little Miss Bailey has been diagnosed with down syndrome, this was a bit of a shock for everyone, but Heidi and Clint are doing very well!  I have worked with down syndrome in the past.  Let me tell you they are the sweetest people here on earth!  They are the best people to be around, and they are absoutly perfect!  People need to strive to be just like them!  I love them both soooo MUCH!

3 comments:

April said...

Congratulations to Heidi and Clint. I second what you said about Downs syndrome. I also work with people and children with Downs on a daily basis and they are wonderful people that do wonderful things.

Brittney said...

yay for them being home!!! Congrats to Clint and Heidi. They are cute little babes.

pinkgurl said...

I think that says a ton about Heidi to be blessed with such an amazing spirit!! She is so lucky! Her babies are adorable! Congrats on being an aunt again!! :)