Monday, June 21, 2010

Tay-bug's Spring Recital

I meant to post this earlier, but we went to Hawaii just 2 days after her first BIG dance recital.  Words cannot even express how happy I am to have such a beautiful, smart, loving little girl.  Tears came to my eyes at this recital, just because of the fact that Taylee now is such a big girl!  I cannot believe how fast these 4 years have gone.  I'm so proud of her!  Life's greatest gift is truly being a mommy.  Oh yea doesn't she look so cute?!!?

3 comments:

Brittney said...

She is adorable! What fun to go to Hawaii. I loved it there when I went.

April said...

She looks beautiful in her darling little costume! I'm glad you guys had fun on your hawaii trip too. It looks like it was a blast.

Kari said...

Holy adorable!! I love the colors of the costumes! What a sweetie!
Emett turns 4 next week! Crazy we have 4 yr olds!